Washington Orthopaedic Center – Olympia Clinic
Olympia’s Orthopedic Experts
Get top orthopedic care at our Olympia location. Opening in June 2017, we offer the same high quality orthopedic care that has been provided through our Centralia office for the past 45 years. All of our orthopedic surgeons and Physician Assistants rotate through our Olympia office, with availability 5 days per week.
If you are living with unwanted pain, or have a bone or joint related injury, call us today.
Orthopaedic care isn’t a miracle, it just feels like one.
We offer a wide range of services at our orthopedic care facility in Olympia including:
- Arthritis care
- Sports injury treatment
- Foot and ankle care including treatment for bone disorders, arthritis, fractures, trauma, and deformities
- Osteoporosis care
- Fractures treatment
- Direct anterior hip surgery
- Hand surgery and treatment including trigger finger, tendonitis, ganglion cysts, and Dupuytren’s contracture.
We’re located at 150 Dennis St SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
We are conveniently located within the same complex as the Tumwater Family Practice Clinic
Our office is in “Suite B”
All correspondence should be sent to Centralia address
Call for an appointment: 360-754-2454
Toll Free: 800-342-0205
Medical records fax: 360-736-3136
Referrals fax: 360-736-3735
General fax: 360-736-3136
Directions driving north:
- Follow I-5 N to Tumwater Blvd in Tumwater. Take exit 101 from I-5 N
- Follow Tumwater Blvd, Linderson Way SW and Dennis St SW to 65th Ct SW
Directions driving south:
- Follow I-5 S to Trosper Rd SW in Tumwater. Take exit 102 from I-5 S
- Continue on Trosper Rd SW. Take Capitol Blvd SE to 65th Ct SW