– Everyone has been great. Every phone call email and visit has made me feel valued as a client. I’m not sure if I can explain it clearly. Each person I have encountered has shown this and has made sure all of my needs were met. Just simply amazing! Customer service must be a priority and a value!
– All staff were professional and friendly to both me and my family.
– I have received the best care
– I’m quite pleased with the progress!
– Great staff!
– The MA Kelsey Moorecraft did a wonderful job today first time I have had her at an appointment here.
Keith V Anderson M.D. Reviews
– Very good doctor
– Clearly Dr. Keith Anderson is the best orthopedic surgeon in and out of the operating room. Very respectful very thorough and is very honest and upfront about choices and procedures. He always tries the least invasive surgeries first. I’m very satisfied with my procedure. Thank you very much Dr. Anderson.
– I was very impressed with his positive attitude and the amount of time he took to patiently explain things to me and the time he took to show me the x-rays.
– I’ve been going to him off and on for several years. I am very comfortable talking to him and respect his opinion regarding my health. I’m always in good care with Dr Anderson and his staff.
– Excellent Experience
– I love everyone at WA ORTHO THIS PLACE IS GREAT
– My surgery went very well and I am very pleased with his staff and and Dr Anderson
– I think Dr. Anderson is great at listening (everything) to make it short !
Keith R Birchard M.D. Reviews
– I was happy with the whole procedure and with the results
– Truly a professional! Throughout my care dating back to June Dr. Birchard discussed all options clearly and included me in decisions. I have never felt so involved in my care. He has set the bar very high for all others.
– Thank you did excellent
– Got us in quickly
Michael D Dujela D.P.M. Reviews
– Dr. Dujela has performed both of my ankle fusions and I have been very happy with his care and humanity as a Dr. I would recommend him to anyone having issues with their feet and ankles
– “Very professional yet personable & caring. Realistic approach about care by offering several ways to handle it. He didn’t immediately jump to the “”let’s operate”” as the only remedy.”
he is the best specialist i have ever had i respect him totally
– Very personable professional great people skills
– “Just a “”Down to earth Doctor””! I feel he knows and has helped me out so many ways in the past. Dr. Dujela has kept me walking. I will forever be thankful for him. ”
– He has always done right by me and will always be my doctor.
– Dr. Dujela is a very compassionate person i feel he really cares about me as a patient. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to be scene!
– Care was excellent. Could have used more precise written instructions with post-op visits regarding what I should/should not do to hasten recovery from surgery. Although I was aware that he was behind in his schedule I felt like I received his undivided attention and concern.
Mark Morishige M.D. Reviews
– Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and explains things in a way I can understand.
– This was my first exam/treatment by this new doctor. I was extremely happy with the care & treatment that he provided. I will consider him worthy of high recommendation and will certainly see him in the future for any joint issues. His bedside manner & his communication skills rank up at the very top of the scale for me. Very pleased!!
– Dr. Morishige explained my condition in an easy to understand way so I knew what was wrong with my shoulder.
– Dr. Morishige was not only nice he explained (and gave me great news!) exactly what the issue was and the next steps needed. I felt well taken care of and would definitely recommend him and this practice to anyone in need. Thank you!
– He was great & listen to me. Great doc. Not many listen to patients anymore.
– Very appreciative
– Very professional and knowledgeable conveyed that to this patient
Scott S Slattery M.D. Reviews
– Dr Slattery took the time to explain exactly what my options were what the surgery would be and what I could expect both long and short term. He also did an excellent job with the surgery. The staff at WA Orthopedics are always friendly and bend over backwards to be helpful. I will highly recommend both Dr Slattery and WA Orthopedics!
– Was a happy place to go.
– Specifically I appreciated the way he continued to work through the issue with my knee and didn’t stop at the first blush. By doing this he uncovered what the initial X-rays and MRI didn’t uncover. Very grateful again for the efforts of WOC!
– Excellent all around!
– Looking forward to being fixed and total recovery from my torn rotator cuffs.