Dr. Scott Slattery Reviews
– I really appreciated Dr. Slattery’s explanation of my knee problem and recommending treatment short of surgery to get this senior hiker back on the trail.
– Dr. Slattery fixed my right shoulder over two years ago and I would never consider another Doctor as long as Dr. Slattery is in practice.
– Dr. Slattery and his staff are the best. The news I received was not what I wanted to hear, but I was shown a great deal of compassion, by Dr. Slattery and his staff. The front office was extremely helpful as well. Keep up the good work!!
– I know that Dr. Slattery is a very busy Dr. but he always answers all of my questions or concerns. I have been seeing him for several years now and he has done 2 shoulder surgeries and one knee and I am very pleased with my results. Thank you!!
– I’ve been seeing Dr. Slattery since he has started at WOC. I am very pleased with him and all he’s done for me and my spouse. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a highly skilled doctor, Surgeon and genuinely concerned person. I have friends who have seen him also and fell the same way my spouse and I do.
– Dr. Slattery knows what he is doing and is compassionate and sensitive. That’s why I chose him.
– He’s definitely a very kind and knowledgeable physician. I admire and respect him greatly. He cares, and that is very very rare these days.
– Always pleased with how he listens to my needs in order to make decisions about what would work best for me at this time. He’s informative but not pushy. Gives me the facts and let’s me make the decision. That’s respectful to me.
– I’m very pleased with the care I received during my appointment. All the staff were doing their job and very efficiently. Made it easier for me to complete my appointment promptly since I was in pain. Thanks so much for your prompt attention.
– Dr. Slattery was pleasant, respectful, and knowledgeable. Good reputation in the community. Confident he can help me.
– Scott S. Slattery did an excellent surgery on my hand, and want to thank him very much.
– Thanks for your help. Questions were answered and information was explained well.
– Always pleasant and to the point about my shoulder.
– He was very efficient and explained everything so that it was easy to understand. I would recommend him to anyone.
– Thank you for your wisdom and professional judgement in clarifying my condition. Wish there were more doctors with your capability and empathy.
– Excellent surgeon.
– Dr Slattery took the time to explain exactly what my options were what the surgery would be and what I could expect both long and short term. He also did an excellent job with the surgery. The staff at WA Orthopedics are always friendly and bend over backwards to be helpful. I will highly recommend both Dr Slattery and WA Orthopedics!
– Was a happy place to go.
– Dr. Slattery is always courteous and gives plenty of information. Answers any questions that I might have in a manner that I understand.
– Specifically I appreciated the way he continued to work through the issue with my knee and didn’t stop at the first blush. By doing this he uncovered what the initial X-rays and MRI didn’t uncover. Very grateful again for the efforts of WOC!
– Excellent all around!
– Looking forward to being fixed and total recovery from my torn rotator cuffs.
– Dr Slattery was both professional and friendly. He showed me exactly what my problem was on the ex-rays provided by South Sound Radiology. He took the time to show and explain why the shoulder was in pain. The recommendation for treatment and exercise he prescribed was very helpful and the pain is much less.