Dr. Keith Birchard Reviews
– Dr. Birchard understood the problem with my knee, and anticipated correctly that I had had a spine problem, physiatic nerve. Did not push any surgery for the problem, used a cortisone injection which has worked well at this time. Dr. Birchard thinks the structure of my knee is ok but more of an arthritis problem, which is a preferable diagnosis in my opinion. Enjoyed meeting with him.
– I was really impressed and appreciative that when I remembered something I wanted to ask, he came right back and answered my question and was still very kind.
– Dr. Keith returned my call within 24hrs. re: types of ceramic implants available and best decisions regarding my choices vs. Dr. past success rate.
– The Dr and the staff were extremely careful in gathering information and explaining the next steps. They totally understood the amount of pain I was in and why. The Dr knew immediately what needed to be done. I’m so grateful that I can finally see an end to this suffering and also having renewed hope that I will be able to live sort of “normal” again.
– Very easy to talk to, explains everything so well, I end up having no questions by the end. Very personable and pleasant.
– Dr. Birchard is a very personable man.
– Easy to talk to, very understanding listened to my problem and explained to me what the problem was in laymen’s terms.
– Keith R. Birchard listened to me and answered all questions I had. He did not make meet feel rushed or like he has to leave for the next patient.
– Dr. Birchard replaced my left knee in 2017 and it has functioned with no problems. He answered my questions about the steroid injection was very clear.
– Keith Birchard did a great job.
– I appreciate that he agreed to try a few alternative treatments to help my knee pain before we make the decision to go to knee replacement. He explained things well and when I came in with concerns during the healing he was patient and considerate.
– Dr. B. took a lot of time with me and explained many things for me. He also recommended getting a second opinion on another matter from another Dr. I was pleased with this visit.
– Has been very helpful in my recovery and getting me back to work.
– The treatment went very well. My quality of life has improved so much.
– He is very good about explaining and answering questions.
– He made it a great experience and so happy I had the procedure done.
– So grateful for the excellent care!
– He was very knowledgeable about the condition of my problem with my finger and gave me two options to correct it. I appreciate the good care.
– He is the first doctor that told me everything straight up, without any sugar coating and I appreciate that!
– I appreciate his willingness to listen and involve me in the decision of how to treat the problem.
– The staff and the Doctor were all very prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. They made my visit quite pleasant.
– He was easy to talk to, personable.
– Dr. Birchard was attentive, respectful, and thorough. I felt valued as a patient.
Was very pleased with Dr. Birchard! He was pleasant and thorough in explaining options and prognosis.
– have nothing but a very high regard for this facility and for Dr. Keith Birchard. He was outstanding! He did a total knee replacement for me and it went very well. I will be getting my other knee done very soon and there is no one else that I want to do that surgery. My husband and I both have complete confidence in Dr. Birchard.
– I highly recommend Dr. Birchard. My other Drs. have been impressed.
-All my questions and concerns were answered and a plan of treatment was discussed and made. Everything after seeing Dr. Birchard was done like clockwork again with all questions answered.