Washington Orthopaedic Center Reviews
Dr. Keith Birchard M.D
– I was happy with the whole procedure and with the results
– Truly a professional! Throughout my care dating back to June Dr. Birchard discussed all options clearly and included me in decisions. I have never felt so involved in my care. He has set the bar very high for all others.
– Thank you did excellent
– Got us in quickly
– I highly recommend Dr. Birchard. My other Drs. have been impressed.
-All my questions and concerns were answered and a plan of treatment was discussed and made. Everything after seeing Dr. Birchard was done like clockwork again with all questions answered.
Michael D Dujela D.P.M.
– Ever since I was a child I constantly struggled with my bunions and it made playing sports twice as hard for me. After college I was recommended to visit Dr. Dujela about surgery and to discover what type of bunion surgery best suited my feet. From my first appointment onward he has always been informative professional kind and an expertly overqualified orthopedic surgeon! He has now fixed both of my bunions and I feel like a brand new person (now I can finally be a foot model :)) I am amazed with the work he has accomplished. I am finally able to play basketball and ski without pain. I look forward to living a more fulfilled life because of Dr. Dujela and his immensely talented nurses/crew at Washington Orthopedic! Thank you so much!
-I’ve been very satisfied with the care I’ve received. After seeing another provider for the same condition, I feel Dr. Dujela was much more thorough and helped me with more types of conservative measures to try to solve the problem before having surgery than the other doctor did.
– Change of shoes and my new orthotics have made a big difference. Thank you.
– Dr. Dujela has performed both of my ankle fusions and I have been very happy with his care and humanity as a Dr. I would recommend him to anyone having issues with their feet and ankles
– “Very professional yet personable & caring. Realistic approach about care by offering several ways to handle it. He didn’t immediately jump to the “”let’s operate”” as the only remedy.”
he is the best specialist i have ever had i respect him totally
Read more Dr. Dujela Reviews…
Chad L. Bender M.D
-Total confidence in Dr. Bender. Looking forward to future work on existing problems.
-I was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of what my needs and concerns have been. He did shoulder surgery and after approximately 7 weeks, I am doing very well.
-I will be back as needed. He is now my go to doctor as needed.
-I felt he was observant and listened well while trying to diagnose the reason for my pain necessitating this visit.
-He made feel very comfortable and listened to what I asked about my surgery. I definitely will have him again for any issues regarding my hands.
-He is very professional and yet very personal care all in one we were very pleased with care received.
-Dr. Bender was very caring and explained the options that I have with my wrist and let me ask questions and make the decision of how and what could and will be done.
-Dr. Bender did a good job in explaining my injury and options for surgery.
-Dr. Bender validated the tests that were ordered by my previous doctor and told me that the decision to have the surgery was indeed necessary. He treated me as an informed patient which I appreciated very much. Dr. Bender is a doctor who works with his patients instead of just for them.
-Dr. Bender was kind, attentive, and compassionate. I will be using him for all future orthopedic issues.
Dr. Christopher Hawkins M.D.
– Dr. Hawkins, MD was amazing. He was attentive, educated, sincere and fun. He made both my son and I feel welcomed and we felt that he truly cared for us (my son) as a patient(s). He understood my frustrations from our 1st opinion at a different facility, and truthfully shared his own concern. His immediate attention to my son’s injury, explanations so that he could understand it, and willingness to jump right in and get the treatment started, was outstanding and much appreciated. We have already, highly recommended him to others, and thanked the person who referred us to him. I’m very thankful we came here.
– Dr. Hawkins has been absolutely amazing!! He’s taken great care of me and my medical needs for my knee pre and post surgery. And I don’t believe any other dr would have taken the same amount of care and pride in their work as Dr. Hawkins does.
– Dr Hawkins is very nice and personable. I am always nervous to meet new doctors but his demeanor made it much easier.
Christy Caple PA-C
-Christy is amazing and I’m glad she’s involved in my care. She’s personable listens and helps you make the best choice for each individual situation.
-Christy Caple was very thorough and efficient. I liked the fact that she has a sense of humor and lives in the “real world,” in other words she didn’t pull any punches, was honest with me and treated me respectfully, but was also sensitive.
-Christy seemed genuinely concerned about my care in healing my wrist and therapy to heal It further. I enjoyed my interactions with her and the staff at WOC.
-Christy truly cares about her patients. She always goes the extra mile to make sure they are getting the best care possible!! We love her!!
Joshua Mayes, PA-C
“I inadvertently showed up 2 hours early for my scheduled appointment but they got me in within 1015 minutes and were very professional including ALL the staff. Highly recommended.”
“I came to Wa. Orthopedic for a second opinion when the pain in my wrist got worse and Joshua diagnosed my wrist as broken. I received excellent care.”
Washington Orthopaedic Clinic Reviews
“Great team of staff and doctors would highly recommend Washington orthopedic to everyone”
“Everyone is kind and welcoming. They put you at ease during difficult times. I am happy and thankful for this practice in our small community.“
“Washington Orthopedic Center has large, pleasant exam rooms and very friendly staff and technicians. I can usually schedule an appointment within a short amount of time and my wait time to be seen is very minimal. Extremely happy with this orthopedic clinic.”
“The gentleman in the xray room was an awesome guy his attitude was topnotch.”
“I was so impressed with the scheduling of surgery. I had not even returned home yet and the scheduler LeAnn had already called and left a message. I can only thank you, aga
“I greatly appreciate everyone that helped me through this process. Thank you!”
“Great place to have something done.”
“Washington Orthopaedic Center does a great job working together.”
“The staff treated me like family from the time I got there until I left.”
“The Nurses in the Surgery Center were AMAZING! Kind, compassionate and full of enthusiasm which made my comfort level 100%. Their follow up care after my procedure was/is awesome.”
“The nurses were very nice and took good care of me.”
“Washington Orthopedic Center is the place to get your feet fixed! Whenever people ask me about where to receive quality orthopedic care I always recommend WOC. Amazing people work here and want to help you succeed!”
“Everything and everyone was awesome have no complaints thank you”
“This was my first experience with Washington Orthopaedic; I was very pleased with service and care.”
“The staff has been great”
“I love Washington Orthopaedic & have recommended them to many friends over the last couple of years especially since both knee replacement surgeries & also the issues I’ve had with my foot. The staff including clerical are wonderful & have always taken great care of me for any issue I’ve had! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!”
“Friendly knowledgeable and helpful staff.”
“Great staff and have met all doctors. All excellent!”
“I would recommend WOC to anyone!”
We asked our patients “Who in particular impressed you?” during their visit at Washington Orthopedic Center. Here is what they had to say:
1. The nursing and medical staff were:
“Very understanding and patient”
“Amazing with my 12 year old”
“All the medical staff helped me in my wheelchair, they are remarkable.”
“Gave kids balloons”
2. The imaging technicians (X-ray or MRI) were:
“Very careful of my injury”
“They help me beyond any other x-ray department; they are gentle, and caring that I am in pain.”
“Amazing with my nervous 12 year old”
3. The billing department made my visit:
“More than helpful and they go the extra step as my secondary insurance is out of state.”
The nursing and medical staff were:
“I felt very welcome and was treated like family.”
The imaging technicians “Made me feel comfortable and got to listen to music.”